Sunday, October 25, 2009

Plan My Thanksgiving


I will go to Chicago on Thanksgiving Day. I already made a plan with my Korean friends so I want to explain about my real travel plan.
Im going to go Chicago with 5friends and we booked amtrak ticket.
This ticket is kind of aroud trip ticket and total price is $82.
If we booked earlier we could buy ticket cheaper than now but some friends didnt decide about travel so we could not buy ticket earlier.
It is a shame but we are very excited about travel.
We are going to take train on Nov 25th at 8:30a.m from East Lansing Station and we will arrive Chicago Union Station at 11:59a.m.
When we arrive Chicago we will go to our lodging we also booked our lodging as like a youth hostel.
This youth hostel owner is Korean so we can get good information and they offer breakfast even though Korean food! One of my friend went to Chicago before so she recommended this youth hostel.
One good thing is the owner of youth hostel could remember her so he discounted total price so we can pay just per 1 day $25 each person.
We are going to stay Chicago while 3days. I paid total $157 for train and hostel so I left $343. I will spend this money for food or shopping.
Im really excited and I cant wait this travel!
 
 

2 comments: