Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Day


On Octber 31, I went to a house party with my friends for Halloween day. Before we went to there we drunk some beer and we wore Hallowen costume each other. I wore police costume. It was cool!

I saw many decoration for halloween as like pumkins, spiders, spider's thread, many kinds of beautiful lights this weekend.
Everyone was crazy about Halloween day. It made me excited.
I was really interested!

I met many kinds of people in the party. We drunk together and danced.
I took many pictures with people who came to party.
The craziest costume was baby costume.
One guy wore just a baby's diaper. Actually he was totally naked.
It was so funny. I had very great time in the party.
I made some good friends and got many interesting pictures.
It will be one of the great memory in USA.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I saw the guys with the baby diaoer too. They are so crazy. But i like the cloth of them~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. drunk and danced. cool. waiting for the pictures

    ReplyDelete