I live in Mcdonel hall west #629 now.
There are many interesting people, especially 6floor!!!
I live with American roommate. Her name is Chealsea and 19years old. We are already closer friend and I like her very much. My roommate and I always hang out together. We really like shopping so we usually go to mall on weekend. She has a car so it is very easy to go there.
If you want to live here, you should live with roommate but if you pay more you can live yourself as like single room. I like Mcdonel hall because it is very comfortable and I have many good friends here. I can make fun with my friends. We always study together, have meal together, everything makes me like here!!
But one bad thing is bathroom. We shoud share bathroom with suitemates. When I lived first time I could not understand this situation It was very uncomfortable, but now I am adapted this situation so it is no matter anymore.
My closer classmates Ariel and Megumi will move Mcdonel west side soon. I can not wait it!!! I can be sure we will help each other. You can see my room's picture but actually now a little bit different because My roommate and I got loaf beds so we had many space. We changed many things ourroom. If you want to see or hang out with me welcome to my room any time!!! :)
.jpg)
I like this room. The design is good!
ReplyDeleteYour room is so cute!
ReplyDeleteYes!! I decided move West^^