Last weekend, I went to Wilcox elementary school with Mica and my classmates. Actually it was Mica's class group project so we prepared how to teach for Wilcox elementary shool student in the class.
I prepared with Megumi who is from Japan.
We taught them about Korea and Japan. We made Korean and Japanese flag and we prepared activity about how to make Korean and Japanese flag for student. We also explained about map.
I made Korean and Japanese map. Actually it was very hard work than other work. But when I show students they really liked map and flags so it made me happy. We prepared another activity.
We explained how to use chopstic. Students were interested and they also good at use chopstic. It was very excited.
I could teach them about my country and it was very good experience. Also students paid attention when I taught them so it was good. I felt time was too fast. I wanted to stay elementary school more.
I miss them and I want to go again when I have chance.
It was really good time. I will not forget about that time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Yes, the time was really short. It's better to have much more time and less students
ReplyDelete