I am an exchange student for 1year so actually I am a junior in Korean university. My major is Hospitality management.
I want to transfer this school and I will try when I finish this programe.
If I am admitted to MSU, I also want to study about hospitality management. Because I heard that MSU has high quality education about hospitality management. That is why I decided come here.
One important thing is I am interested in hospitality management and I hope work in the hotel when I graduate university.
Friday's results was executive but I think it is not correct. I never think about ececutive and it is very far from me.
I just want to study hospitality management and I will do my best :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
Hospitality management is a really good major
ReplyDeleteI support you!!!
Mohammed alwady said:
ReplyDeleteIf you like this major you should not worry about that result on friday. I wish for you a
nice life with your major in future.
HB here is in top 3 of America. top 1 is cornell.
ReplyDeleteI want to learn hospitality management, too!!
ReplyDeleteBecause I want to work in hotel^^