Sunday, October 4, 2009
My First Month In East Lansing
My first impression of East Lansing was bored because there are no interesting places like bar, club, shopping mall.
Actually at that time, I do not have any information about here so I worried all the time.
Until first week I always lost my way eventhough I could not find building exactly because I thought every building is similar to other. I was really confused at that time.
Now I have many good friends of mine and I have enough information than before.
My first friend is Ryan. He is American and I met him from student meeting. We always hang out together and He always helps me when I got problems.
He is really out-going person so we make good memories all the time. Sometime We study together because we live same dormitory. We are going to be a goodfriend each other !
I really like East Lansing.
I can see star in the sky every night, the green grass and a clear blue sky... How a wonderful place! I love it!
I will enjoy my life of East Lansing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
East Lansing is great now!! But I dont't like this weather>< So cold~!
ReplyDeleteI try to see star in the sky!!
Your life in MSU will be more interesting~enjoy here. Go Green,Go White
ReplyDeletesumin, what kind of restuarant here you like
ReplyDeletebest?*V*
I know, the air is so clean and the sky is so beautiful in EL. It's getting a bit too chilly for me... I'm glad that you were able to make some American friends! It's really helpful to improve your language, and learn their culture because we cannot teach the complete culture in class ;)
ReplyDelete