Sunday, October 11, 2009

My favorite restaurant in East Lansing



My favorite restaurant is Charlie Kang. It is a very popular restaurant for Korean. There are many kinds of Korean food.
Charlie Kang is located in Grandriver. I usually go with my Korean friends When I feel sick of cafetaria food or really miss my country food.
This restaurant has many advantage. First every worker are working very hard. They give good service and they are always kind for customers. Most important thing is thier food is very delicious! I can say everything is wonderful!
Actually my Japaness, American, Chinese friends really like Charlie Kang restaurant,too.

I recommand to you guys Bulgogi and Bibimbab.
Bulgogi is like pork with some vegetables and sweet sauce. Bibimbab is a little bit spicy food but you can make it not spicy, too.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds good. i am going to try this restaurent soon.

    have a good night. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sumin, these pictures made me hungry! I like their chige, too especially because it's getting a bit chilly :) I like their Dorsot Bibimbab, too! I feel like going there even tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm comming! Welcome to my website. just click my name!

    ReplyDelete